Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Halloween fellas!

Well it was Halloween and it passed through... it left... until next year!
American/Emglish as it is, probably for many people around the world it could be  considered as a legendary custom, but I would definitely say that it is a pure inspiration for artists,,, An opportunity to work along with projects, I should dare say "splatters", based on horror movies, legends, tales and witches.
Unfortunately this year I couldn't prepare anything really impressive, because Halloween was during the period I was moving out from Greece and moving in to France... So... I guess the only thing I can present you dearly is.. my spider muffin!

But at this particular moment I wish to present you my colleagues from Greece and Cyprus who make everyday miracles with sugar paste. And this time they made it for Halloween. Thanks to our chief commander and great teacher Samantha Potter (from Cakes by Samantha) and this year's run project for Halloween they created this beautiful scary, horror atmosphere for us to join. 
Some of them are my friends and I am really proud I have seen a different aspect of their job.
The reason for keeping this project a definite success is that people who participate are using their specific artistic skills in the sugar decoration, in a way that show their talent and emphasize on their "chef d'oeuvre". Congatulations to all and I hope next year I can contribute as well!  

Incredible art created by: 
and of course Cakes by Samantha with family!
(Awaiting to see Christmas creations...)


Love,
Les Delices d'Eleni


No comments:

Post a Comment