Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sweet decorations and more


This is in fact a new chapter to show you some impressive photos and links that I have searched in media. Either handling with pastry either with our home, you coud possibly be inspired and make your own miracles.

This week and considering that we are all preparing our home for Christmas, Thanksgiving (if in US), I have found some interesting ideas for decorations at home and for your table... It is not necessary to always spend lots of money for decorating a table, I would consider that a walk in the nature,in the super market, some fruits from trees and use your imagination, inspiration ...


(how cool!!)
(easy I guess!)


And then you get your sweets decorations bonus... Inspired by thanksgiving meals... but really unique I should say...
Combining cookies and chocolate. You can use cupcakes forms to make little chocolates and... here it is
How about this one? Make little meringues, cover them with chocolate and bake little cookies with your favourite cream within and... ready!
It reminds me a banoffee but in fact it is an apple caramel truffle... hmmm... Interesting to post... :)

(... to be continued.....)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13199723/?claim=4kt8vux4gva">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

















No comments:

Post a Comment